Thursday, January 31, 2013

Consistancy!

HEY!
I'm back...FINALLY! I'm pretty sure I don't have readers yet, I'm talking to myself, and no one actually missed my posts, but who cares! I'm back, and here's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to share with you a post from my other blog, Eat Healthy, Stay Fit, Die Anyway. I want to turn over a new leaf and I wrote about that over there. Therefore, "copy/paste"...

Eat Healthy, Stay Fit, Die Anyway!

I want to get in shape.
I don't want to be a super model, I don't want to be "skinny", I simply want to be the best "me" I can be.

That said, I'm having trouble getting there.

That's why I'm here. I started this blog, because I've found that by learning about how to be healthy and sharing with others what I learn, I can more easily do it myself...I've fallen off the wagon however. I haven't researched, posted, eaten healthy, or exercised on a regular basis, in months! I'm not ok with this!

I beg of you to help me, PLEASE!?! I need encouragement! I need companionship, competition, motivation and inspiration. So, what can you do for me?

Follow me. Be my accountability partner, so to speak. I'm going to post everyday (Probably more like every other) about how I'm doing. Good, bad or otherwise. I'm going to post my starting measurements and maybe even a "before" picture. *cringe* Then, together, we'll track the progress. I want your tips, thoughts, critiques, and criticism. (The truth can hurt yes, but please don't be mean however.) Give me new ideas for recipes, workouts, inspiring websites, etc. I'll share how I'm doing that day, and step by step I WILL get there!

I'd love it if you would join me too! Anyone who is in the same boat and wants to post your progress, I'd love to follow you in return!

So who's in?
...
 
Ok, that was the post on my other blog. Part of that leaf I'm flipping, is being more consistent. (Healthy eating, exercise, etc) That includes actually posting on my blogs on a regular basis. That's what I'm doing...and now I've posted on both today! (No, it's not cheating that I copied the post to both blogs, it pertains to both! SHUT UP!) BUT, if you insist, I will post a new tasty AND healthy recipe that I recently tried and LOVED!

Thanks for reading my babbles. Night.

P.S. The new recipe is under recipes, not here. K? Thanks. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment